Menu of Private Classes
Kitchen and Pantry Evaluation - Evaluate kitchen and pantry, for organization. Suggest equipment and cookware. Learn how to create a meal plan and shopping List. Customized program and recipes based on evaluation. Free and mandatory with any package purchase.
- Knife Skills - Learn all the basic chopping and slicing techniques and learn to prepare dishes that utilize chopped fruits and veggies.
- Mother Sauces - Learn to cook the 5 basic sauces and their variations plus, reduction and pan sauces, salad dressing and marinades.
- Poultry – How to prepare different cuts of poultry, including a whole roast chicken with sides.
- How to Boil Water - The proper way to boil, pasta, potatoes, eggs and fresh vegetables, plus recipes that include them.
- Meats – Braising, pan or oven roasting, frying. Learn the cuts of meat and how best to prepare them.
- Seafood – Fish choice and shell fish choice, with appropriate sides.
- Sides - New, fresh recipes and techniques for Pasta, Rice, Beans and Grains and vegetables both hot and cold.
- Breakfast Foods - make all classic egg dishes, bacon, pancakes french toast, other special brunch items.
- Basics of Baking - Choose Sweets: cake, pie, tarts, cookies, bread pudding, souffle and cake breads (like banana bread) or Savory: including simple bread making, rolls, quick breads, biscuits, pizza dough and Gourmet pizzas.
- Ethnic Foods - Italian, French, Indian, Asian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Moroccan
- Cocktail /Dinner Party – Appetizers, drinks, main courses presentation ideas
Call or Email for Appointment 323-215-5615, email@example.com Travel radius restrictions and fees may apply. No Refunds.